Friday, November 26, 2010

Little Miss Copy Cat

* I scheduled this to post for me as I am shopping and have been since 12 am this morning... Crazy I know but it's so much fun!

So Alexis has been copying EVERYTHING lately, sometimes it's cute other times not so much. I don't really know where this has came from all the sudden but that's what we are dealing with now. I thought it was funny when she started copying things I would say but now she copy's everything! example when she gets in trouble and I tell her no she tells me no,  those times aren't so cute but it is hard to not laugh at her.  Other times if I yell for Jaylee or Jeramey she yells for them too, or if Jaylee is getting in trouble Alexis is right by my side mocking everything I am saying to Jay, now that's pretty cute. We really have to watch everything we say because she is catching onto every word. We have been so past that with Jaylee as she knows what she isn't allowed to say and corrects us when we say something she isn't allowed to say:) But little miss is just hitting that stage where she is talking all the time and that's when we have to really pay attention so she knows what words she isn't allowed to use. Some of those being...

Oh my God-we make them say Gosh(jaylee's big on that one she corrects everyone that says God and tells them you shouldn't say that)

Shut up

Hate

Stupid

There are more but you get the point, those are just my 4 biggest ones.

She has also become quite the tattler, which is so funny if Jaylee does something to her or does something Alexis knows she's not supposed to she will come up to us and tell on her. Most of the time you have to fill in what she's saying. Usually we just get Sissy.... insert whatever she's trying to say she did.  It's pretty adorable! So those are just a couple of new things Alexis has thrown into the mix for us to deal with;) She also has developed a major attitude and I do mean major! Girls are such drama queens I tell ya! It's funny how much you forget from having your first but it comes back all so clearly!

On a more positive note she has been telling us when she goes potty so i'm hoping that means she will be ready to be potty trained here in the near future! Real near future would be nice, it would be so nice to have no kids in diapers!
Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks For Commenting!