Thursday, November 25, 2010

Thankful Thursday- Thanksgiving Style

Today is the day that we will eat way too much and laugh way too hard, but I love every second of it! This morning will be spent getting my dishes I am making around for our 2 Thanksgivings we have today and then sitting down with two mesmerized little girls as they watch the Thanksgiving Day parade, I look forward to that every year, the girls love seeing all the character floats! Then we will be off to enjoy Thanksgiving dinner at noon with my family then after to Jeramey's side for some more yummy food! I can't wait to spend the day with both our families. Which I am Thankful for every year, I don't know what I would do if we weren't so close by both our families. I am also thankful for my wonderful Hubby and the best Daddy in the world, our 2 amazing girls who I love more than anything, our parents, our siblings, nieces and nephews, and our whole extended family. I am thankful for our health and thankful for the continued health our our family. I could go on but in all I am just very Thankful. Hope you all have a wonderful Thanksgiving! I am going to need all the food fuel I can get as we are leaving at 10 p.m for Black Friday! Lot's of coffee will be involved I promise you that, but my sister and I do this every year and always have so much fun! My mom and aunt are joining us this year and I can't wait! Wish us luck:)

Happy Thanksgiving!!
1 Thessalonians 5:18 - give thanks in all circumstances, for this is God’s will for you in Christ Jesus.
Photobucket

1 comment:

Thanks For Commenting!