This weekend was a good mix of just about everything. Friday Jeramey and I went out with my sister and her friend to dinner and a movie, Carrabbas to be more specific one of my favorites! It was so good!, and of course we left uncomfortably full! Then we watched Due Date Seriously HILARIOUS! That one is a must see if you want plenty of laughs! I got in some retail therapy on Saturday with my sister and got a ton done on my Christmas list! YAY ME!!(Thanks Mom for watching the girls both days for us!!) Saturday night I hung out and had a few drinks and some adult conversation with my Mom, one of my best friends and her Mom which was really nice and something we NEED to do much more often! But of course the weekend can't be all play and no work I guess I made up for two days of fun all day yesterday because it was a very productive day here yesterday! Along with my two cute little helpers(they are just like their mommy they love to help me clean!) while Daddy was hunting we cleaned the entire house, and I do mean entire house, here was our check list we accomplished today...
-Clean kitchen, wipe down cupboards, counters appliances
-Clean bathrooms, toilets, sinks, bathtub
-Sweep all floors
-Mop all floors
-Dust all Rooms
-Sort,Wash, Dry Fold and put away all clothes
-Pick up all rooms
-Make beds
-Clean the Garage
-Wash windows inside & out
I felt very accomplished after all that, tired but proud of all I accomplished with my two "helper's" Hopefully I am that motivated all week:)
Hope everyone has a great week!!
No comments:
Post a Comment
Thanks For Commenting!