Friday, December 10, 2010

Reindeer Food & Reindeer cookies

Yesterday the girls and I made Reindeer food, this is the second year we have done this and they love it! The idea is to make food for the reindeer so that on Christmas Eve we go outside sprinkle it on the lawn the moon will make it sparkle and guide the reindeer to our house. Jaylee had so much fun doing that last year. So yesterday afternoon I gathered all the ingredients made the tags and we were crafting:) I did this with my babysitting kids also, they seemed to enjoy it too! After making the reindeer food Jaylee and I made the reindeer cookies my Mom bought her the other night, so Lex napped, Mommy and Jay baked and ate a few more cookies than we should have, they were really good!  We had to save some for Daddy and Lex so we had to stop eating them:) They were small cookies in our defense! Here are the ingredients and the poem for reindeer food and some pictures of course!
Reindeer Food
-oats
-sugar
-red and green sugar for cookie decorating

Add all ingredients to a bag or container and mix together
Attach tag and wait for Christmas Eve to sprinkle on the lawn!






Thanks for the fun cookies Grandma!!


Hope you all have a wonderful weekend!!
Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks For Commenting!