Christmas parties to attend and a lot of other little things we have planned with the girls to do. So go away fast cold, it would be much appreciated! You know at least when you were a kid you had someone to take care of you. That made it not so bad, but now being the Wife/Momma I'm the one taking care of everyone else which don't get me wrong I wouldn't want it any other way but when Mommies are sick we just have to go on with our routines(not like when the Daddies are sick and they act like big old babies like they are dying or
something).... not saying mine does that or anything;) But last night I did get a little comforting from my girls. I had went to bed early hoping if I did I would kick this a little faster and Lex kept coming in the room jumping on the bed messing with me, you know anything she could do to get my attention and Jaylee came in and said it's okay Mom I will handle it, and bribed Lex out of the room and told her Mommy don't feel good, they both left me to sleep. Jaylee comes back in covers me up to my neck and tells me shes tucking me in. So after I'm all tucked in she feels my forehead and tells me it's okay mommy you'll feel better in the morning, she gave me a kiss and left the room shut the door and they left me to sleep for the rest of the night. It was so cute! She was being such a little Mommy .love.her! So sick or not this Momma must go on, wish me luck;)
No comments:
Post a Comment
Thanks For Commenting!