Monday, January 24, 2011

Crazy Girl

As if one paci wasn't enough, the little booger thinks it's funny when she finds two to put in her mouth!
We are nearing the time when it's time for the paci to go bye-bye, which I dread. I hate taking the paci away it's like the last baby thing and I do admit that's why I hang on so long. It's depressing when your baby is getting to be not such a baby anymore.
Photobucket

2 comments:

  1. I hear ya! I can't stand the thought of taking Payton's away either. Even though I need too....and Dr. Dillon told me that it needs to be left in her bed, while she had it in her mouth at the appointment! oops :) We will be using your Mom's technique again...worked wonders with Lucas!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I want to know how to wean them off it. I need to start preparing myself!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks For Commenting!