Friday, January 21, 2011

Current State

This is the current state of our bathroom, lovely right? I love that husband of mine that just decides to knock down walls and totally gut a room out. No sarcasm there:) But I do love the fact that after all this mess I will have a beautiful new bathroom, I can't wait! 
Really.Can't. Wait.

On another note, it's Friday and  we have dinner plans with Jeramey's family tonight at one of our favorite restaurants, where I will eat entirely way to much but it's so worth it! We also have a little guest for the weekend, my Mom and I are splitting custody of my niece for the weekend as her Mommy & Daddy are in Chicago:) The girls are so excited for her to stay, Jaylee said they will have a sleepover all weekend! So I'm sure there wont be many dull moments in this household with 3 little girls running around, poor Jeramey out numbered even more! I'm sure he will be glad he has the bathroom to keep him busy;)
Have a great Weekend!
Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks For Commenting!