Tuesday, May 3, 2011

Birthday Celebrations

On Saturday we celebrated my niece Laynee's 3rd birthday, the kids had a blast being outside playing, enjoying some yummy food and delicious cake!




Then on Sunday we celebrated Jaylee's birthday with our families, with some more yummy food and cake! I think after this weekend I am caked out for a while:)
Jay's beautiful cake!



Birthday girl!
This is Jaylee's big gift from us, her daddy worked so hard building this play house for her:)
We still have some finishing touches and some decorating to do but we wanted Jaylee to help make the decisions on how she wants it to be.


Someone's pretty excited about her real golf clubs! She can't wait to go out on the course with us!
all set up for t-ball this summer too!

She loved everyone singing to her!

Now onto today her actual birthday, the first thing she said when she woke up this morning was i'm not 4 anymore I turned 5 while I was sleeping!
 she's pretty pumped about being 5 as you can tell!

 a delivery for the birthday girl;)
 We saved a gift to give to her today, I think she liked it!


 Sis got her a couple of books to go with it
 birthday cupcakes for dessert then it was off to karate for this birthday girl:)



Photobucket

1 comment:

  1. where have these past five years gone? seems like jaylee and lucas were just walking down williams st. holding hands when they were re-doing the road! looks like she had a great party and i love her lil' playhouse! reminds me of jen's when she was little! hopefully this weather will take a turn for the warmer and she will be able to enjoy all of her outdoor gifts! love ya stacie jo!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks For Commenting!