Thursday, May 26, 2011

We're still here

Just wanted to let you all know we're still here:) I know it's been a couple of weeks and that's unusual for me. We've had a rough couple of weeks and are still trying to wrap our minds around the recent changes in our lives, although I'm still not ready to explain everything yet, I will soon. I just ask if you would please pray for our family. We are defiantly feeling all the prayers being said and have already seen God show us his love in so many ways through so many people. It has really been a roller coaster ride and I will blog all of the happenings in our life to catch you up but that's a whole other post. Soon I promise.

Here's a couple of pictures of the joys in our life that has kept us going and smiling through the past weeks

 We found this little one hiding outside with something
 This kid loves her peanut butter!
 On Sunday we finally filled the pool! The girls couldn't wait to get in:)


 On Tuesday night Jaylee & Jeramey had their last karate class until the fall and they both received their 2nd stripe!

 Then today our baby had her last day of preschool for the year, I can't believe it's time for summer break already!
 She even got to ride a horse!

Have a wonderful holiday weekend!

Photobucket

5 comments:

  1. Praying for you Stacie and Jeramey and your beautiful girls...they are getting so big!!!! You have more support and more friends than you know!!! Tell your mom I'm thinking about her and praying every day! Be positive and I will too!!! If you need anything, let me know. It would be my pleasure...Cindy Zsembik

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are all in my thoughts and prayers.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Praying hard for you daily! Stay strong and let others help you along the way. We are here for whatever it is you need.
    Petersen/Meyer bunch

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hope you had a good birthday, Stacie! We are continuing to pray for all of you!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks For Commenting!