Wednesday, June 1, 2011

Our Little Karate Girl!

Last night Jaylee had her Spring show for karate. She was so excited to get out there and show us all she learned! She did a great job, she was so cute she was trying to pay attention and do what she was supposed to but there was a couple of times she was looking to make sure Daddy/Gma/Gpa & I were watching:) But they all did great and looked so cute!
 Jaylee & Luke hanging out before the show
 Here we go:)
 She was so excited!

Breaking the board! 
 I think the whole room was sitting in suspense waiting to see if she was going to break the board! They had never done it before so I was a little nervous:)

 and she did it on the first try! She was so pumped, she looked right to her Daddy after she was done and I don't know who's smile was bigger hers or his:)
 She also received a award  for her first year, a metal and a patch for her que 

 Showing off her board, metal and patch, she is so proud and so are we!!

 She couldn't wait to go show her Dad her board!

And of course this little copy cat was there to watch too! I know we will have another little karate kid with this one she loves trying to do what her big sister does! All the way home she kept saying sissy go Hi-yah! A couple more years and she will be out there too!

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks For Commenting!