Tuesday, August 23, 2011

Serious catching up to be done


So I know it's been a while again... sorry:) I have some serious catching up to do. But hey we've been busy, busy school shopping for our girl, potty training Lex, soaking up every last chance we get in the pool, and just enjoying this beautiful weather we have been having. We have also been busy with Jeramey getting good news from his last appt., and him starting back working on his off weeks of treatment! Last Tuesday Jeramey had his 6th treatment, white blood counts were actually high! Which was great to hear as they were a little low the treatment before so we were glad for that. He also had a great physical exam from the Dr. he said he could hardly even feel his liver anymore! Which is amazing news considering that you could actually see a bump on his stomach before we had started treatment. So with the Dr. not being able to feel it he knows that the treatments are working and there has been a definite change in size so next treatment he should have both the original CT scan and the latest one to compare side by side to see the actual difference. So we were ecstatic with that news and are assured once again that we serve a big big god and that he's right along with us on this long and bumpy ride. So treatment # 7 is scheduled for next Tuesday. So until then Jermaey will be working and probably enjoying getting out of the house away from me for the week;) So I will let the pictures catch you up on some of the fun we've been up to the last 2 weeks. It's going to be a long post of pictures so sorry in advance. I will try not to go so long next time with out checking in:) So here we go......

We did this 2 Saturdays ago, the girls loved it! I haven't done tye dying forever, i know this is something we will be doing again they had so much fun doing their shirts and socks. The hard part was the waiting:)



They love their shirts!

We also took Jaylee golfing with us again, I think she gets better every time. I keep telling Jeramey she's going to be our future Michelle Wie!

 Lessons from Daddy

 tee'ing  it up!











 She gets so pumped every time she makes a put!


 Our little golfer:)
Occasionally we get some moments like this, dancing around being goofy together without fighting:)

Then this past Sunday we took the girls to the zoo with my Sister and her boyfriend. The kids had a ball seeing all the animals and it was a beautiful day for it.








 The baby elephant was defiantly every one's favorite! He was adorable!

So there you go I think we are about caught up. Yesterday was my baby sister's 24th birthday, gosh do
I feel old, Happy birthday again sissy! We had a great night last night celebrating at my parents with a yummy dinner and really good cake! And I think Friday we are celebrating again, I don't know why she thinks she gets 2 birthday dinners:) Tonight is our parent meeting at Jaylee's school, Thursday is karate and Saturday we are having my Dad's side over for the day for a cookout and hopefully some time in the pool. It's always nice to have them over to catch up with everyone. Then Monday Jay starts school! I can't believe it's that time again!! Hope you all have a wonderful week:)



Photobucket

1 comment:

Thanks For Commenting!