I know it's been a while, again really no excuses busy just busy I guess that's all I got:) forgive me I hope? Anyways we've been good just really busy and it's only going to get busier. Last week Jaylee and Jeramey started the fall session of karate which is on Tuesday nights, now this week lex starts story hour on Tuesday night and jaylee starts on Thursday night. So we will have some pretty busy week nights here. Last week Jeramey finished treatment number 8, another good round so we are thankful for that just a little more tired afterwords this time around. So next Tuesday we are onto number 9. He's feeling good and will be working this week as it's his off week so I think he will be glad to get out of the house for the week after being cooped up pretty much all last week:) we had a pretty low key weekend around here, which was a nice change from the busy weekends we've had lately. Saturday we took the girls to see the lion king in 3D, this was the first time any of us had been to a 3D movie and it defiantly won't be the last the girls loved it especially Jaylee! She was amazed, it was too cute watching how cool she thought it was!
We will defiantly be taking them to another. And you can't go wrong with the lion king, one of my favorite Disney movies ever!
With all the cooler weather we have had we finally closed the pool yesterday, it was a sad day, its never fun to close it up:( even though I love fall it's still sad to think no more hot sun and pool fun until next year. But fall fell around here this weekend well at least the decor did. We went and picked up some pumpkins and mums and the girls helped set out all the fall decor around the house.
Pickin their pumpkins:)
Our outside decor
and the inside
I love decorating for any holiday but fall decor and Christmas are my two favorites! Now that it's getting cooler out I have some new recipes I want to try so look out for those in the next couple of weeks I will try and get those up along with some other posts I have. Hope you all had a wonderful weekend and have a great week ahead:)

No comments:
Post a Comment
Thanks For Commenting!