Tuesday, September 6, 2011

week in review & the weekend too!

Last week marked the finish of Jeramey's 7th treatment! I can't believe it's been that many already. We had another great report from the doctor on Tuesday which is always encouraging. The past couple of treatments when Jeramey had gone back in on the Thursday to get the pump disconnected the pump wasn't completely empty so they would just push the last couple of hours of medicine through in order to empty it faster. In the beginning the pump was always empty when he went in so when he started to get some different symptoms the past couple of times we thought maybe it was because of pushing the last of the medicine in faster. It wasn't anything big but enough to make him uncomfortable his face would get hot and his legs would ache, so this past treatment we timed it out so that he was disconnected when the pump was empty, there is 44 hours of medicine in the pump. So by doing that this time he had no leg aches and his face didn't get hot so i think we figured it out and we will continue to make sure the pump is empty before the appt. So next week we are onto treatment number 8!


We have had to read the monster book everynight before bed, I think it is now a part of the girls' bedtime routine
 Lex has been obsessed with my iphone and the ipad, she loves it and i can't believe how fast the little booger can figure some of these games out!
 Friday we enjoyed probably our last day in the pool by the way the weather forecast is looking;(

We also had a overnight guest for the night:)



Saturday Jeramey and I actually got to get out of the house just the two of us! Which was so long overdue! We went into Toledo did some shopping, and went out to eat at one of our favorite places, Carrabbas! Oh it was so good! 
When Jeramey & I were shopping we came across this in a learning store for kids 
I thought the girls would love it! but they didnt have it in pink so I had to order it online.  I cant wait until it come to give it to them! Now im thinking we will end up having to order another as im sure both girls are going to want their own.

Yesterday we braved the crowds and took the girls to the fair and spent the day with my family, the kids had a blast, they rode rides, got their faces painted, and we ate a lot of yummy fair food!
 Getting ready to ride some rides!


 face painting! I can't believe she actually sat still!

 Jaylee loved it!



 ♥
 pony rides! Lex's favorite!


Papa took the girls on the ferris wheel!
 Lex was too little to go:( But I think the cheese curds made up for it she loved them!
 Yay another fishy, just what we need considering our other 2 fish are STILL alive from 2 years ago!




Well that's our week/weekend review hope you all had a wonderful holiday weekend as well! At least it's a short week ahead, have a good one!
Oh yeah we also had a really great weekend with Lex going on the potty, hope it continues throughout the week!!

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks For Commenting!