Thursday, September 1, 2011

Ranch Meatloaf

Last night we tried another spin on meatloaf, I actually cant believe I hadn't tried it before, but i'm so glad I did! Super easy and so good defiantly worth a try if your a fan of meatloaf and ranch of course!


Ranch Meatloaf

1 lb ground beef
1 egg
1/2 cup of breadcrumbs
1/3 cup of ketchup
2 Tablespoons dry ranch seasoning( I used hidden valley ranch)
1/2 cup of cheddar cheese
Diced onion

Mix all ingredients together, shape in a loaf and bake 1 hour at 350.

I had another 2 tablespoons of ranch left over so I threw that and some bacon bits in the the cheesy potatoes I made to go with it. And those were really really good! So over all 2 new recipes we will be adding to our favorites, try it out and see what you think:)




Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks For Commenting!