Okay so we play catch up again, I've been so bad at this lately! I will start with where we left off...
Our driveway is all ready for the new concrete, Jeramey and our friends and family have worked so hard despite all the rain that set us back and all the old concrete is out the new sewer and storm is in and now we are just waiting for the concrete guys to come. So our part is done , we were hoping to have everything done but the rain put everyone back about a week so we are crossing our fingers that we will be forming and pouring end of this week or early next week. I CAN'T wait to be done with this mess!
This picture is from the night of my 10 year reunion before dinner and drinks with friends, of course Jeramey was just thrilled like always to have his picture taken:)
Last week we had our usual busy week of story time, karate, story hour and work. Tuesday Jeramey made his usual trip to Cleveland for treatment number 9 but after his labs came back the doctor wanted to skip this treatment as his platelet counts were low. Which was disappointing for us but the doctor said it will be good to skip this one pushing it back will help all the counts get back up. That way he can sail through these last 4 treatments a lot easier. So this coming Tuesday we will be going for treatment number 9 after that 3 more to go!
So from skipping this treatment I along with everyone else can see how good it did, Jeramey feels great like his old self he has been able to work without getting tired out from the chemo. Which he cant wait to be done with all together, he's way to busy to not be able to go go go:) So we took advantage of the skipped treatment fully.
Friday Jeramey took Jay and our friends little girl bowling for the afternoon and from what I understand they had a blast and can't wait to go again!
Saturday Daddy and the girls had some time alone while I got to have a girls day with my Momma and Sis
We had lunch, shopped, and just enjoyed our alone time together, that doesn't happen very often! It was a pretty successful trip I got some birthday presents for Lex, the girls halloween costumes and even a couple of Christmas gifts bought! When I got home Jeramey had dropped the girls off to my Dad as he was going to a hunting banquet with some of his friends for the night. So Saturday was good we both got some much needed time for ourselves.
Now onto this week, we've had beautiful weather and we have been taking full advantage!
This weather is supposed to stay this way for at least a week so I'm sure we will be out trying to soak it all up while we can!
Tonight is Story hour for Jaylee, then tomorrow we are headed to a Japanese steak house for dinner to celebrate one of my best friends birthday. Jeramey and i have both neither been to one so we are excited about that. Other than that we have no plans so it should be a nice relaxing weekend:)
In some other very exciting news I will be getting a brother!!! My sister Haley is engaged! We are all so excited. The date is set for 12-22-2012 and I can't wait!
Congrats Haley & Brock! We love you guys:)





No comments:
Post a Comment
Thanks For Commenting!