It's Monday already the weekend went way too fast so the pictures are going to do the talking this post:)
Our weekend started off with these 3 cuties:)
Friday night we went out for one of my best friends birthday to a Japanese Steak house
We will defiantly go back it was a lot of fun and the food was really good!
A great night with 4 of my best friends! I love these girls to death!!! 10 years out of school and still best friends, I think we are pretty lucky if I say so myself, I'm so thankful to have each one of them in my life!
Saturday we had trick or treat at the lake
Jaylee was Jesse from toy Story, Laynee was cinderella, and Lex was Bullseye from toy story
She was a little tired from all that trick or treating:)
Yesterday After a quick shopping trip with my sister I came home and we ended our weekend with these 2 crazy cuties
So that pretty much sums up our weekend, today the driveway is getting formed then poured after that is done so just a couple more days!! Then tomorrow we are off to Cleveland for treatment #9. I will check in later this week to update on how that went. Hope you all have a great week!







Cutest Trick or Treaters I've ever seen!!!
ReplyDelete